Background Image for Header:
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DISCLOSURE AND ASSIGNMENT FORM
You should submit an invention disclosure form for all inventions, regardless of the source of funding. Completed disclosures should be sent to:
Office of Technology Transfer
886 Chestnut Ridge Road
P.O. Box 6224
Morgantown, WV 26506-6224
- Intellectual Property Disclosure and Assignment Form
- Copyright and Assignment Form
- Last edited 8-18-17
- See frequently asked questions about Intellectual Property
Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
As a researcher at the University, you need an NDA when you would like to share your
intellectual property or you are approached by an outside party to receive or share
intellectual property. An NDA will be needed when working with non-WVU collaborators,
companies, grants with NDA stipulations and any other party with who intellectual
property may be disclosed or received during discussions.
- WVURC Standard NDA with Multiple Parties.doc
- 2017 New WVURC NDA (Company).docx
- 2017 New WVURC NDA (Individual).doc
*Last edited 05-19-2017
Material Transfer Agreements
An MTA (Material Transfer Agreement) is needed when there is an exchange of materials to or from WVU with an outside party.
- See frequently asked questions about Agreements
NOTE: Any changes made to the agreement forms must be approved by the OTT. If any change is desired, please send a marked up file to TechnologyTransfer@mail.wvu.edu.
NOTE: Execution of all NDAs and MTAs requires a signature by an official authorized to sign for WVU/WVURC.